Tuesday 9 April 2013

Year 4 Sports Spectacular

Yesterday the Yr 3 and 4s went down to Lincoln University and got to try out lots of different sports! It was a great day and everyone had fun. Below is a photopeach and some of our favourite moments.



Regan: My favourite part was the hockey because we had a good team. We won 8 - 0.

Sarah: My favourite part was the athletics because it was a bit of a challenge.

Isaac R: My favourite part was the soccer because I scored all the goals.

Maya: I liked netball because we had lots of good team mates and there were lots of challenges.

Anonymous: I liked hockey because we used teamwork.

William: I liked hockey because my team was really good and we worked together well.

Jess: My favourite part was netball because I play it and this gave me extra practise.

Chloe M-K: My favourite part was soccer because we had great friendly team mates.


1 comment:

  1. Hi
    I love the ball games and the salfmanging kids.
    By Bella

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, this bog is no longer active. Please read, enjoy and use the links but you will not be able to make any comments.

Try visiting our new blog at Waka Stride. http://waka-stride.blogspot.co.nz/
Allana

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.