Tuesday 16 April 2013

Mud - 100 word challenge



Mud
I was watering the garden when I fell into a mud puddle that looked just like melted chocolate.  I couldn’t get out because the mud was too gloopy and kept sticking solid around my body.  

One thousand years later, scientists found me fossilized in mud.  They thought I was dead like a person from Pompeii so they put me on display in a science museum.  

After ten years in the museum, I started to chip my way out.  
After all that time, I have learned to keep away from the garden and now I spend my time on the computer.  


4 comments:

  1. Hi josh i like the paret when you got stack in mad and the parte that you got fossilized in mad




    from tor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi josh i like the paret when you got stack in mad and the parte that you got fossilized in mad




    from tor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Josh
    What an interesting story! How lucky that you chipped your way out of the mud fossil in the modern time of computers and the internet so you could share your story with us ;)
    Ka mau te wehi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Josh, I loved reading your story! what an imagination you have! Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, this bog is no longer active. Please read, enjoy and use the links but you will not be able to make any comments.

Try visiting our new blog at Waka Stride. http://waka-stride.blogspot.co.nz/
Allana

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.