Monday 17 February 2014

Spec @ Robbie's house or is that on Robbie's horse!

Speck had an adventurous weekend!  Robbie wanted to tell you all about it .......

Speck came to my house. Speck woke me up when it was time to go to the horse show. Mum came to get me up but me and Speck were reading a book. Me and Speck went up to the yard and got my pony Sparky. I love Sparky, and so does Speck!

I went to the horse show and got 5 black ribbons and 1 gold one. I felt good. Speck liked the gold one best. The best bit was the trotting race. Speck cheered me on as he was playing with my toy tractors. My favourite thing is jumping Sparky.

Speck had lots of rides and he loved it. I had to give Speck a bath when we got home because Sparky is hairy and Speck was hairier than he was before!

Robbie

Speck's Horse-riding Home learning on PhotoPeach

1 comment:

  1. hi Robbie that must of been hard to make that hose jump over that jump but what place did you come bro

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, this bog is no longer active. Please read, enjoy and use the links but you will not be able to make any comments.

Try visiting our new blog at Waka Stride. http://waka-stride.blogspot.co.nz/
Allana

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.