Wednesday 6 June 2012

Snow Fun - Isabella

Hi Allana,
This is a picture of my tree. It has snow on its branches.
These are some poems that I wrote even before we looked at the website and
saw your challenges. Mum was out this morning so I wrote her some poems.

Isabella
 


SNOW

I love snow
Yum yum yum
I love snow
In my tum
Snow is white
Snow is soft
Snow makes you sick and cold
COLOURS
I love colours
Pink, blue, green
Indigo too
I love colours
Colours are bright
MY HAPPY PLACE
My happy place is under the sea
My happy place is up a tree
My happy place is not my knee
MY PET
I have a pet
It is a pig
But he gets the TV
I wish I got a puppy or lamb
Not this greedy pig


1 comment:

  1. I love the tree and the poem.

    By Bella k

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, this bog is no longer active. Please read, enjoy and use the links but you will not be able to make any comments.

Try visiting our new blog at Waka Stride. http://waka-stride.blogspot.co.nz/
Allana

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.