Wednesday 6 June 2012

Snow Challenges

Hi team, I hope you are all wrapped up and warm at home like me.  I have a couple of challenges for you so we can prove that learning can happen anywhere!  Are you up for the challenge?

1.  Try that fun dice game we learned yesterday.  Throw 2-4 dice and see who can get closest to the decided target using any operation like addition, subtraction or multiplication.  E-mail me your target and how you got there if you want it to go on the blog - how about a photo of you doing it?

2.  Write a poem about your day at home, the snow or just write for fun.  I know you all have lots of great ideas just bursting to get out.  Make sure you e-mail it to me so I can put it on the blog for you.  Is there a picture or photo to go with the writing?

3.  Take some photos of the snow around you house or what you are doing in the snow. I have put up a photo of the snow at my house last year because there is not much here in Southbridge - yet!  



I wonder how many posts and photos we can get up onto the blog today when we are not even at school!  The challenge is on for the E-Team - I know you can do it!


1 comment:

Sorry, this bog is no longer active. Please read, enjoy and use the links but you will not be able to make any comments.

Try visiting our new blog at Waka Stride. http://waka-stride.blogspot.co.nz/
Allana

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.