1. Read every day (Blue & Green groups books from group box)
2. Work on spelling and tables
3. Have family fun – take photos and e-mail for the blog with writing
(1-2 sentences) e-mail to email@example.com
4. Research ANZAC DAY and present it in any way – mini project
5. Complete your own mini research project
6. Weaving – bring your projects in for Liz’s display in the office
Have a go at the Dance Mat touch typing programme in the tab at the top of the blog. It will improve our typing skills for all those great pieces of writing in Term 2.