Monday 25 August 2014

Ryan's Home Learning
























My dad and I made a bunny coop for my bunny. It needed a better house with a warm safe place to sleep.

At the start of making the bunny coop my Dad amd I made a little hut that looked funny.
I finally made the bunny coop for my bunny,  that has been waiting for about five weeks. It took two days to make the hut. In the end the hut looked cool. I took a long time to drill in the holes and put screws in them.

I feel happy because my bunny has loved the bunny coop.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ryan
    Wow what is your bunny's name?
    From Maya

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, this bog is no longer active. Please read, enjoy and use the links but you will not be able to make any comments.

Try visiting our new blog at Waka Stride. http://waka-stride.blogspot.co.nz/
Allana

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.