Tuesday 8 April 2014

Water skiing at Lake Hood




In the weekend my family and I went to Lake Hood to do some water skiing.  We went with Dad’s mates who took their jet boats as well. One of Dad’s mates had a V8 motor in it but we had to fix it because it stalled in the middle of the lake. 
Dad and I had to go help him. I guess he had run out of gas.
Dad’s other mate had a very small boat but it was still good for water skiing and going in the donut.  

When I went in the donut, we went over some big bumps and I came off.   When dad went for a ski he only went on one ski first. Then it started to pour down with rain so we got the boat on the trailer and went home. 

Jack S 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, this bog is no longer active. Please read, enjoy and use the links but you will not be able to make any comments.

Try visiting our new blog at Waka Stride. http://waka-stride.blogspot.co.nz/
Allana

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.