Positive: This term I am proud of...
- teaching the class the karakia and some of them being able to say it without looking, with the actions.
- using more Te Reo phrases every day in class.
- how we are keeping the classroom more tidy - especially my desk!
Next steps: Next term I want to...
- unpack more strategies in maths for our display so all our learners can see what the next step is.
- ask our waka members for more ideas on how to make our class better for learning.
- use the 'outdoors' and environment more for our learning.
- let the team members take more responsibility - like the ECO Team Leaders on projects and let them lead more of the learning in our waka.