Friday 13 September 2013

Storm like a wild monster

On Tuesday night a great battle began and I was in the middle.

Olive trees bent dangerously to the ground like ancient ballet dancers.  The gusting wind grabbed greedily at the window panes, blowing them in and out like a set of lungs.
Lights flickered!
I knew that the monster was awiting to pounce.
Lioghtening flashed accross the sky, lighting up the darkness.  The terrible growl of thunder echoed around for ages making me nervous.

Was I safe?  Would my house stand strong or blow over like so many domino trees with umbrella roots?
What would I see in the morning wehen the sun rose?

By Allana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, this bog is no longer active. Please read, enjoy and use the links but you will not be able to make any comments.

Try visiting our new blog at Waka Stride. http://waka-stride.blogspot.co.nz/
Allana

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.