How exciting - Term 3 is just about to kick off!We are investigating how to grow our own food. Leave some comments about what you want to learn about how plants grow, fruit, vegetables etc.
Take a look at this cool time-lapse video of a seed germinating.
Term 3 is all about:
- Science experiments (lots and lots)
- Disecting plants
- Making seeds fly!
- Writing instructions
- Following instructions
- Time lapse video
- Science Fair in Week 9 (you will all have an exhibit)
- QR Codes for mihis
- Lots of Te Reo learning (Time, numbers, Where/what is this?)
- KidsAKO - workshops run by us and Weedsons School (Week 6)
- Making crazy vege face collages
- Having a class allotment
- Daily 5
- Book Week - dress ups on Friday Week 4 (yippee)
- Making an avatar
- Staying safe on the Internet