Wednesday 8 February 2012

It's all about me!

Try using your avatar picture as a writing starter.  Check out my attempt!  Can you find any similes, alliteration or other descriptive tools?


My face is speckled with freckles like kisses from the sun.  My egg head is crowned in grape coloured spikes and hides behind verdant green glasses.

I am exploring the emptiness of space as I stand on craters and dodge darting alien craft. 

My nose is buried in a book full of fantasy ideas and historical fiction, whle I hold my handy iPhone close by in case I need to find my position on Google Maps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, this bog is no longer active. Please read, enjoy and use the links but you will not be able to make any comments.

Try visiting our new blog at Waka Stride. http://waka-stride.blogspot.co.nz/
Allana

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.