Saturday 7 August 2010

Congratulations on becoming a proud parent .... of a 'Rock Baby'.

I want to be the first to congratulate you on becoming the proud adoptive parent of a 'Rock Baby'.  I know you will do everything within your power to meet your child's needs and make sure it has a happy and rewarding life. 

Leave us a comment to explain how you will meet the needs of your 'Rock Baby'.  You have a few days to get organised as the sports tournament is not until Thursday.  But don't forget that according to the Convention of the Rights of a Child there are many things you need to think about. 
How will you manage with your first challenge of parenthood?


4 comments:

  1. I think that this is a great idea and it will help as we are learning about child's rights.

    Harry the E-team

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been so much fun looking after rock babies I adopted mine today. Its great to act like a parent for once.Its great that everyone is joining in!Emma E-team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's a really good idea to have a baby rock to look after and I am loving being a mum.

    From Myami From the E-Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with everyone else. But cant you hire a rocky sitter? (Rocky is what I call baby rocks)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, this bog is no longer active. Please read, enjoy and use the links but you will not be able to make any comments.

Try visiting our new blog at Waka Stride. http://waka-stride.blogspot.co.nz/
Allana

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.