Thursday 12 June 2014

5 Sentence Challenge #17 - Gemma

Shops in a semi circle guarding the people while the hidden brown church bell chimes.
Flying fluffy fighting white clouds swirl as they get pricked by sky high spires that look like upside down icicles.
The sweet scent of red roses fill my nose as cheerful and bustling people push past me.
Bright bunting flags are dancing in the breeze like dinosaurs chomping their teeth as I got spellbinded to the scenery.
People almost pushed me as I caught a sweet smell of jam and cheesy bread and I felt sad because I didn't think I had any money on me, but as I faintly remember me putting some money in my purse I decided to double check, but while I checked, money fell out of my pocket and into my hands and because of that I was very very happy and perhaps I could buy could buy some bread after all!


1 comment:

  1. Mrs Skinner (Team 100)17 June 2014 at 09:16

    Gemma, Gemma, Gemma! You are far too talented to be writing on 5SC! You need to share your talent on 100wc!!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, this bog is no longer active. Please read, enjoy and use the links but you will not be able to make any comments.

Try visiting our new blog at Waka Stride. http://waka-stride.blogspot.co.nz/
Allana

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.